Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, January 27, 2006


After I left the library yesterday I went home and talked to Monica and then I was falling asleep on the phone with her so I hung up with her and called Jen just to say goodnight but her phone was busy so I went to sleep around 9pm... I woke up at like 8 something this morning and go positive with Star and Laura... then we went to get our last paychecks... I got my double meat chicken bacon ranch.... I turned my key into Western Ave and came here and now here I am... everyone seriuosly check out my pic at www.tiffysphotos.blogspot.com I put up even more pics today... Kevin is so sexy damn!... lol... anyways yeah check it out.... and for Jen....
www.h20-420.blogspot.com that's Justin's site.... Kevin is www.Chink420.blogspot.com Kyle's is www.kylesanchez.blogspot.com Lee's is www.leolamay.blogspot.com Jen's is www.bubbles420.blogspot.com and ... so yeah... that's it... go to my photos....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home