Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Unloved...

Yeah so I’m feeling pretty unloved by Justin and Kevin these days…. Whatever though… I guess if they don’t want to love me I can’t make them… even if they were two of my bestest friends in the whole wide world… at least I know Tori, Jen, and Kyle love me… and as long as I have some great friends who love me and will stick by me then I’m good right… ??? I sure hope so…

Jen is coming up this weekend if her grandmother is feeling well… I know I have to work all weekend but I’m still really looking forward to seeing her at least a little bit… I miss her like crazy… well I have to be at work in like less than an hour so I’m gonna post this and get going…. Write more laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home