Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Yay... I got comments from Tori and Jen! That makes me so happy! Last night I talked to Kevin for almost an hour... and I don't mean I talked and he pretended to listen and I'd go "Kevin.... Kevin..." and he's like "Oh... were you talking?"... but we actually talked back and forth for 55 minets.... It was crazy!

I also got to talk to Justin yesterday and he was told he's not allowed to talk to me so.... yeah... but it's ok because according to his website I can burn in hell... I'm sure that was about me... *sighs*... I lost one of my best friends....

yeah so.... after I got off the phone with Kevin my phone needed to charge before I could call Tori, Jen, Kyle, Leola.... anyone... so I left it charging and went to my moms and accidentally fell asleep... I woke up at like 2 in the morning and actually tried calling Kyle's but I didn't let it ring too much because I didn't want to wake up his parents or anything... this morning I called Jen before she left for school and I called Kyle before he went to school too...

At around 10am Lee showed up and Aunti Angel gave me a ride to my counceling appointment... the sad thing is... I lied to my councelor... I'll tell you about it later Kyle (if you read this).... I'm such a retard.... but yeah... she's really nice.... she collects charms for a charm braclet like the one I got in Iowa...

after my appointment I went to the Big Apple and bought "pop" and then I walked by Cony and I thought school was cancelled today but apparently it wasn't.... I went inside and talked to Crystal. Then the attendance lady talked to me... then I went and saw Ms Renko and Ms Higgins came in so I went up to the cafe and talked to Paul and James a little.... then I walked to Mcdonald's and then my mom picked me up and I came here... and that's it... I put up a ton of pics from my phone on my Photo blog...so check those out.... and stuff.... ummm... well that's all... to those I love... I love you.Add Image... you know who you are.... forever and always....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home