Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bomb Threat

A bomb was suppose to go off at noon today at school... why am I almost always here for theses things.... damn that Justin.... just kidding I don't think it was him this time... lol... I guess the one on friday was from Kristie Farrell's cell phone... I need to go down to lunch though cause Mary and Liana are waiting for me... I'm gonna miss them when I stop going to school... I met Liana a while ago but we weren't really friends and now that we're becoming friends I won't see her anymore because I won't be going to school... jeesh that sucks she's really cool... anyways I'm gonna lock my computer and be back for C lunch... I hope no one turns it off to get to use it... I will seriously be right back to check my tagged and stuff... I wish I could go to my Myspace but the school computers are gay... I'm thinking about going to the library after c lunch though because a class will be in the library using the computers so that will mean that I don't get to use the computers... well I gotta go... Kyle... I love you! Justin... I love you! Kevin... you know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home