Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Long time

So it's been a week since I posted or even read any of my friends blogs... this past week has been so busy, so let's do this in order.

Monday - after school I went across the street and down the road and smoked a cigerette with Kevin. Then went back inside and took a physchology test that I'm pretty sure I failed. Whatever it's better than a zero. Called Matt's cell and mom was at Laura's. Matt told me he wasn't my "slave"... making me think I had to walk but he did send mom.... she found me near Hannaford's walking home. I got home and Kevin and Doug were waiting for Sean so they could go to the skatepark... Doug was wearing his blue button-up that looks just like Kyle's so I was like "Doug you're Kyle for Halloween too" and he's like "Yay I'm a Mexican!"... Then Kevin wanted to be Kyle too so he put on his white tiger button-up that Kyle wore in the video and he wore the hat that matches Kyle's (which I lost since).


Kyle... I'm gonna write you a note on the special to you only blog either later or tomarrow... I love you

well studyhall is over... gotta go to phychology... hopefully I can finish this later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home