Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, October 03, 2005

update from Lithgow

Just a really quick update because I'm at the library and my computer time is almost up.... Justin had his weekend visit and it was very eventful... Friday I saw him for a couple hours then I had to go to work. By the time I got out of work Justin and Kevin were already asleep. Saturday Justin woke me up in the morning... that was a nice way to wake up... I missed him... Anyways, we talked a little about some stuff *wink wink* Kyle you know. Anyways it was loads of fun having him back. Jen came up for the day and we all ended up walking to McDonalds and Jessi got $20 out of it but spent it all already... Saturday night.... uh... *positive* don't remember much... um... Sunday I got up and went into work... late around 9... I was suppose to open and I went in half an hour late Grrr... I'm an ideot. Anyways I got out at 2 and my mom was a bitch and left me there for 45 minets before I started to walk.... I was so upset because Justin was leaving that day and I wanted to try to see him before he left... mom found me on state street almost to my sister and Jerry old apartment... I got home and took a shower... um.. went to my moms for a bit because Justin was out somewhere with Jessi... um...went walking up the street as Kevin, Justin, and Jessi were waling down... i think.. something like that. Anyways I walked up the street and Justin fallowed me and we talked a little... about me moving to Iowa mostly... I wanna give my notice and just leave for Iowa today but it's not possible. He told me that if I go live with Kyle in Iowa then I'll miss him and Kevin and Jen and Jessi and everyone else here but... I told him, nothing else really matters except Kyle... Justin means a lot to me (I love you Justin, you know that) but... Its like... I could live without him... without Kyle here... I find it hard to roll out of bed, even in the middle of the afternoon... because when I sleep everything is so perfect... I'm with Kyle having fun... usually Justin and Kevin are there too but... I don't know... Kyle just means so much to me. Oh well I gotta go... after we went back to the house I got upset cause I missed Kyle and I cried a lot and yelled at Kevin, Jsutin, and Jessi for hanging out in my living room with the furniture. I think it was rude of them to hang out in my house if they''re not hanging out with me... rude and weird but whatever. I missed Justins leaving because I was crying... I called him later and talked it out and I worked everythingout with Jessi and Kevin too and found out some interesting news that... Kyle I will tell ya next time I talk to you... jessi said it's ok. Well I gotta go for reals now bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home