Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Homecoming

Well, this sucks…. I was so very excited…. I’ve never been to a school dance and it looks like I never will go to one… *tears*…
.
.
Ok… so this coming up weekend Justin has his weekend visit right?... and it just so happens that this upcoming weekend is homecoming weekend and homecoming dance… I asked Justin if he would go with me and he said yes… I was so excited… finally I’d be going to a dance and actually have a date for once… with just a friend but still… now I’m like so depressed because I really got into the whole idea of dressing up and getting my hair done and my makeup and stuff… I was gonna wear last years prom dress that I never got to wear because I didn’t have a date and Jessi was gonna do my hair and my sister was gonna do my makeup and… it would have been so fun but it’s all ruined… I hate the new principal… it’s not that big of a deal… I just… Kevin wouldn’t take me… I don’t even want to go with him anyways… I wanted to go with Justin and show him off and be like… yeah it’s Justin Tilkins back at Cony… but nope… isn’t gonna happen. I’m so sad now… grrr… why can’t anything in my life go the way I want it to?
.
.
In other news… I got to talk to Kyle on the phone last night… only for like 10 minuets but it was better than nothing… he’s telling everyone that the little girl in the picture with him (Gaby) is his daughter lol… that’s so funny… he would have had a baby at 12 years old. That’s so sad. His nephew Donavan is back up in Maine. I guess the baby’s grandmother came and picked him up so Kyle’s family isn’t coming up here for Thanksgiving, so I get to go down there… um… I have $180 saved up to go but I forgot to tell Kyle that…
.
.
Wow the library just totally filled up with people…
.
.
really quickly so I can get down to lunch… me and Kevin are… well I don’t really know anymore but guess what… the whole time I was mad at him…. He was mad at me too… that’s why we didn’t even see each other for like 2 days in a row… I don’t know how he feels anymore but I’m really just sick of always being mad at him all the time… he doesn’t understand how much he means to me and how much he hurts me with the things he does and says…. *sighs*… anyways I’m just gonna try to brush everything off my shoulders for a little while… let everything slide and try not to get upset about anything… Kevin will like me a little more that way I hope… I hope.
.
.
Um… well… I’m going down to C lunch to find Kevin and tell him the bad news… goddamnit! I hate my luck!
.
.
Justin - you have class today so if you read this... I love you... thanx for saying you'd go... it's not your fault the school won't let you, you said yes and I appreciate it... hey wait it is your fault... lol... but I love you anyways...
.
.
Kyle - I love you... you know that... your... my... everything... forever!
.
.
Kevin - eh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home