Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Oh Justin I'm sorry I never write to you on here anymore... maybe if you left me a comment some time.... anyways I've been really busy making monies... I haven't been to school in a while (until today) and so I didn't have any time to update... I still check my myspace even more than my blog so... you should check that out... I'm gonna make you an account so I can load pics of up of you and then you can take over ok.. I already did it for Kevin and last night I started on Kyle's... it has like E-mail and stuff... anyways I love you and I'll try to call you tonight in between getting home from school and leaving for night school... I am so happy you got your phone hooked up I miss being able to talk to you and there's tons of things I've been meaning to tell you... like... well I don't know right now but I've missed you... Guess what... when you come down on the 4th, Jen and NaToni are coming down too and maybe Leola and Kiwi, Doug, Chris, Sean, Tasha, Micheala, Jessi and whoever else we invite are coming over all on Saturday so we can make a tape so I can give it to Kyle when I go down there.. I'm going soon ya know... I won't write the date on here because unlike Kyle I'm gonna really surprise him when I get down there... he won't have a clue but I'll tell you when I talk to you... Um... I love you lots and lots and lots... I don't have much else to say... work hard for your midterms... your smart you can do it. Toodles... lol... j/k .. luv you, **Tiffy**

Kyle - Yeah so... I'm coming soon... be suprised, be very surprised. And I come bearing gifts.... lol... I am really hungry for some reason... anyways I have much to tell you... I have stuff about Jen (almost again) Justin (false alarm) Jessi (she owes me and underware - think about that) Kevin (dreams)... and yeah... Leola (BF) Tasha... everyone... I have so much to say and I have a 120 minet phone card which I am going to call Justin with today after school but I wont use it all so you should call and then I can call back with the hassles of borrowing someone's cell and the battery dying and stuff... Anyways.. I can't wait to see you. I love you Forever and ever and ever and ever!

Um... other than that... I been working a lot... and smoking a lot too... I go to see Kyle soon.. I can't wait... but I am scared of getting lost on my way down... really scared actually... like I got sick thinking about the bus ride the other day... I don't know... I'll probably be ok and stuff... Kyle does it all the time.... well... I'm gonna check my myspace now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home