Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Well yesterday sucked

Ok so yesterday I walked home after school cause I was here in the library until the very last mineut so I missed the bus. I got home and went to the bathroom and guess what.... god I hate being a girl! Anyways... I was kinda saddened by the whole Justin can't go with me to Homecoming thing and I was even more upset by the fact that Kevin is taking Justin to some party Saturday night now that he can't go to the dance. Justin's gonna go to this party, on my day off.... I have to work all night Friday and all day Sunday... Saturday is my day off and god knows that Kevin has to make it so that I can't see his brother... it's just so unfair. I have one day off while Justin's visiting and I won't be able to spend it with him because of Kevin... he seriously ruins everything I try to build up.
.
.
He's suppose to be one of my best friends... actually they're both suppose to be my best friends... yet... they care more about getting fucked up, drunk and drugged up then they care about me. And it's not like we wouldn't have pot to smoke, we just wouldn't be drinking... I can't stand Justin when he's drunk. He gets all sappy, lovey-dovey, then he gets all pushy wanting me to do stuff for him, then he gets all angry and fights with people... I hate that about him. I love the kid, he's one of my best friends... way up there with Kyle... but... he doesn't care about me or my feelings... and niether does Kevin... Kevin who... anyways... I thought me and Kev were really close but he obviously doesn't care about me half as much as I care about him and my eyes are tearing up just having to write down that this is how he must feel about me... I hate my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home