Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Damnit!

Ohmygod.... I thought I had my blog from last night on a disk and I was gonna post it but it isn't on my disk and now I am so pissed off....
.
.
It pretty much said that certain people should mind there own business and this blog, along with my Myspace and Xanga are how I express myself and if you don't like what I have to say then stop reading it and don't go telling people who have yet to read it, what my blog is saying! If you caught that... then go away! If you’re the one I'm writing to... and you know who you are... then stop getting me in trouble... If a certain person were to read my blog themselves then I would understand that person getting mad at me but it's not fair for someone to get mad at you because someone else is telling them shit about you...
.
.
Anyways… only 10 more days till I leave... I am getting so excited and paranoid... oh... guess what I am for Halloween.... Kyle!... yeah... they didn't have any Tinkerbelle wings at I-Party anymore so I dressed up as Kyle... I got the "priceless" shirt, the EAST hoodie and the hat Justin gave him...
.
.
I invited a ton more people to Jen’s party today… Steve Moore, Chris Belanger - (who I thought I had invited last week), Sean and Arie… I just have to make sure that when people start showing up my sister doesn’t have a hissy fit or something… she was such a bitch last night… I worked all day yesterday then mom made me go shopping for Cullen’s Halloween costume at Wal-mart and we were there for at least an hour if not 2 or 3. Then I went home and dropped off my stuff then went to Mom’s and got on the computer… Leola called one time that I had to shut down Matt’s computer because it’s gay and she told me that she can’t come to Jen’s party because her football team is playing in the championship game in Jay. That sucks so bad because #1 – I won’t get to see her again before I leave for Iowa and #2 – she won’t be on Kyle’s tape… plus she won’t be there for Jen and Kevin’s party… this sucks!
.
.
Well a little while later Kevin came over because he had something and he wanted me to go over to my house to hang out with him. He got tired of waiting for me trying to post my blog and went to my house to wait. Jessi showed up… told me some stuff which isn’t going on here and left… then Kevin came over and I was like fuck it… whatever and I went back home… we hung out for a while… he *positive*… me… not so *positive* and then Pow-Pow showed up looking for something… My sister showed up as Kevin and Pow-Pow were leave and had a fit because “the house was filled with teenagers” and now all my friends have to pay $20 to get in the door or else they have to climb in my bedroom window…. even Kevin whom my sister likes. She was just mad because Pow-Pow was there and Pow-Pow was one of the … what was it 6 guys that my sister thinks Jessi is sleeping with… Mike, James, Justin, Kevin, Pow-Pow, Adam, Keith, some random black guy… wait that’s eight… well… my sister thinks Jessi is a slut and all the guys that like Jessi are losers and not allowed in her house and blah blah blah blah blah… which all comes down to… I can’t have any friends that are friends with Jessi too because my sister is a bitch and says so. So my party will go fine as long as my sister has to work… then it will be all ok… and if not… uh-oh… I’m in trouble!
.
.
Wow I have been here way too long … I only have a few minuets to go see Mr. Michaud and see if I can take the chapter 6 test…25 minuets… I’m gonna go now… quick quick run run!

Justin… I’m sorry I’m jealous loser and you get mad at me for that.. I can’t help it that I get jealous… I loved you for so long and I feel like I’m losing your friendship too… I love you anyways… “*so, I love this boy. He’s my world. But he doesn’t care he’s off with some girl. she’s probably prettier than me; she’s probably nicer and smarter too. But no matter how great she is...She’ll never love him like I do. It’s not fair how she can just show up one day. I know I never had him, but it’s like she took him away. Doesn’t he get it? All I want to do is hear him say to me "I love you"

Kevin… “No CAMERA could ever capture the look in your eyes & the feeling in my heart when you look at me like that”…remember when I you wouldn’t let me take the picture of you… well I love you anyways.

Kyle - “He was the one person I could count on and trust with my life depended on him with everything. My best friend & now he’s gone. I miss you.” I’ll be with you soon!

Yeah... it's too late now to go anyways... I just had to add in little notes to my boys... my little quotes I found on the internet... I just had to so now I can't go make up that test... I'll have to do it tomarrow... this sucks... but I do have to go see Ms. Michaud after school... she says I can't make up the test any other day... the quarter ends on Friday I think... this sucks so bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home