Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I LOVE JUSTIN DAVID TILKINS!!! (BFF)

"tiffy i love you i just want to let you know that and when im 18 were gonna live together like a happy family and maybe if i dont kick you out by then :) kyle will live with us and kevin and jen if she wants.. and thats it though. maybe with a couple exceptions being anyone with money to put up :). But untill that day tiff your my best friend.. right up there with.. lol well your in a catagory of your own. ill talk to you later. to all my homies keep it real peace out." - Ohmygod he made me cry... I think that's the sweetest thing he's ever wrote or even said about me or to me... I hope I get to see him this weekend... I just want to grab him and hug him and let him know that I now realize that this is how it always should have been.... I never should have fallen in love with him... it's so much better being his friend.... even if he is a good kisser (now)... I mean... (don't worry Justin no one reads this except you and Kyle) I never kissed Justin lol....
.
.
Justin your the best (the bomb! lol) I love you so much!!!!
.
.
Kyle.... call me... I need to talk to you soon it's important. If I don't get to talk to you soon I won't be able to get time off from work to go see you... I need to know what day I should leave and I have to talk it over with you and stuff... I love you!
.
.
Anyways Justin made my eyes tear up so I just wanted to post that... oh yeah... you can find that on his website... he's so great sometimes.... maybe because of that comment I won't cry myself to sleep tonight...
.
.
you know whats funny... I'm actually starting to feel better... I get to go see Kyle soon and Justin and Kevin are both telling me they love me... even if I know their still both assholes.... it's nice that I'm their best friend and that they love me... and I've always known that Kyle loves me... so yeah... I guess right now I'm having an ok time instead of being depressed...
.
.
Oh everybody guess what... I got to see my girlfriend Thursday.... she was suppose to sleep over soon and it was suppose to be a surprize for Justin and Kevin but since she can't... my sister's being dumb saying I have to pay her to have my friends sleep over ans also the fact that we're getting evicted so I might not even have a place to live soon... yeah...well that's kinda depressing... but Justin, Kevin and Kyle love me so... I'm still in a good mood... Justin totally lifted my spirts.... *sighs*... Well... I keep jumping every time my mom's bedroom door opens thinking that Matt is gonna come out here and catch me on the computer so I best be going before I get in trouble because god knows I'm not allowed to touch the computer... I might break it even though I'm the only one who knows anything about computers... but... right... I'm happy.... um... so I'm done... gonna check my myspace real quick and then get home...
.
.
everybody who reads this should sign up for myspace... it's like better than blogger because you can upload a ton of pictures and subscribe to other peoples journals and there's e-mail.... and it work from school... like it's not blocked or anything... me and Kevin and Angelina and Monica and NaToni all have them... plus a lot of people I know from school have myspace... lots of people have Xanga or Livejournal too but myspace is the best so far that I've found... so yeah... especially Justin and Kyle.... sign up for Myspace and I will love you both forever and a day...
.
.
Ok... I'm... Done...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 15, 2008 4:48:00 PM , Blogger yojimbo2995 said...

hey, you know who i am... im sorry for what i said. sometimes, i let my anger get the better of me. i relized as i stoped talking to u that... well i miss u all so much that it kinda set me off. tiffy.. if u get this before... u know who.. then tell him im sorry. any ways... well i dont know what to say, just... im sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home