Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

save me

why can't anyone save me?

why doesn't anyone even want to try?

why do I have to sit here and be yelled at for doing my homework?

how not right is that?

should I not have gone to work?

I don't understand... I never will...

why isn't anything in my life simple?

why does it seem like everyone hates me?

why is everything I love always being taken away from me?

why can't I be loved?

why can't someone fall in love with me and let me be the one to make them happy?

I just want to make people happy and I never seem to do the right thing ever.... all I can do right is cry and that's not some sort of marketable skill.... I'll never be anything... I'll never have anyone... no one will ever love me because I am a failure and fuck things up beyond recognition most of the time... I lie and I cheat and I steal and I'm just an all around horrible person... and I'm even worse on the inside.... inside my head is so filled will guilt I feel like I'll burst.... I hate so many people and things.... I just want to die and get it over with most days... hell that's how I feel every day... like I'm trapped inside my head with no way out... no one to help me... no one who cares enough about me to even try to help me... god I hate myself and my life and... well... everything...


um... I love you (you know who you are) please call me... (again you know who you are, I need you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home