Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Quotes

*No CAMERA could ever capture the
Look in your eyes
&& the feeling in my heart
When you look at me like that.. (Kevin)

*cross my heart hope to die
swear I wont say what happened that night
starting today things are going to be alright
the best you tried, yea you did fine
no better then fine, perfect in my mind
in fact i wish your heart was mine

*so, I love this boy. he`s my world. but he doesn`t care
he`s off with some girl. she`s probably prettier than me;
she`s probably nicer and smarter too. but no matter how
great she is ..she`ll never love him like I do. it`s not fair
how she can just show up one day. I know I never had him,
but it`s like she took him away. doesn`t he get it? all I want
to do is hear him say to me "i love you" << again.. i think im gonna cry..


* He was the one person i could count on and trust with my life depended on him with everything..My best friend && now hes gone..I miss you. (Kyle)


*dear heart,
sorry for the pain. sorry for the emptiness,
the sadness, the being torn-in-two. i want to
say it's all his fault, but i can't. it's mine too.


*The only boy who ever gave me the time was the one who only wanted five minutes of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home