Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, September 19, 2005

I got a letter!

I got the letter Kyle sent to me today... I love him so much! Even if his mom did write me more than he did... Um...he took out his piercing and cut his hair all off because I said I missed the old Kyle (and because he wants a better chance at getting a job) Megan and Jessi were about to kill me when I told them he did it because of me lol... and I was used to him with the lip ring and long hair now too... he was gorgeous!
.
.
Um...Saturday I talked to him on the phone for a bit... he said that I might not even get to go down there for Thanksgiving vacation.... because he might be up here for it... his mom is planing on visiting for either Thanksgiving or Christmas...hopefully Thanksgiving so I can see him earlier. He told her that if she brings him up here he isn't going back because it will be like teasing him... I can't wait!
.
.
I also got to talk to Justin for a couple mins... in between Jen, Jessi, and Kevin talking to him... but it was ok because Jen hasn't talked to him in a while... and Jessi... well... you know how he is about her so as long as he's happy... wanna hear something funny??? Jessi is messing around with Mike now... as in my sister's kid's dad Mike... Heavan and Gaby's dad. Yeah... so... for a while there I was a little interested in her but I changed my mind... she reminds me of Jen which is why I think I liked her but... I don't know... I still have NaToni even if we never get to see each other.
.
.
Well the library is closing so I gotta go I guess... write more later... maybe tomarrow from school I will write... who knows nowadays...
.
.
Kyle James Sanchez... I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home