Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

YaY!

I did it! I did it! I did it! I got blogger to post my entry from Matt's computer... anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know I told Kyle and he is the most understanding caring person in the whole wide world along with being the bestest most gorgeous best friend a girl could have! He said he understood my little problem and he doesn't hate me for it! Yay! Yay! Yay!... anyways I'm gonna post all my Xanga's into my blog now that I fnally got this thing to work... ohmygod it was pissing me off!
.
.
Yeah... so... did I write that Justin called the day after he went back to that place (monday) and told me he was home sick and missed me already. I was like awe... and the fact that he got to be there for me when I need someone... that was so ... well... anyways I really missed him being there for me... I missed someone being there for me... I haven't had that since... well since Kyle left... no one has been there for me to just hold me while I cry and try to tell me everything will be ok... which is why I went back to cutting... I mean... at least when Justin and Kyle were living around here trying to get me to stop they seemed... I don't know... respectful... they didn't yell at me and make me wanna do it even more the way Kevin does... Speacking of Kevin... I haven't hung out with him much the past couple of days... yesterday I didn't see him exsept for a couple mins in the hallway at school and then today I spent maybe.... an hour with him after work.... along with Megan, Guido, and Tiffany.... Megan and Kevin have been hanging out a lot lately and I hope she's not replacing me as his best friend... she's cool... but Kevin's my best friend... and I'm suppose to be his... I don't really know too much anymore... it's hard to tell what that one is ever feeling... at least with Justin... you can see if he's mad but with Kevin... he's so... unresponsive... I don't know... I just... I miss him... the way we were this past summer... I miss him is all... and he's right across the street.... but school tires him out so he doesn't spend any time with me... he just sleeps all the time or goes to the skate park.... and I hate the skate park!
.
.
Well at least I got to talk to Kyle last night... god I miss him so much! I got $95 now... Iowa/Kyle... here I come... I love you Kyle. You had better come back up with me... i want you here. Oh and Gaby still talks about you being taken away by the cops... it's so cute... she says she wants you to come live with us. I am not even making this up she said she wants you to live with us Kyle... isn't that the cutest thing ever... God I can't wait to get down there and see Mariah and Christian too.... I miss them cuties... Well Matt just woke up and went to the bathroom so I think I gotta get off the computer now... writemorelaterz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home