Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Kyle...Kevin...Justin... my loves!

At Lithgow... suppose to be at the skatepark but Kiwi will get over it. Ok... I took a vow or whatnot. I decided that no matter what, I am going to put on a happy front this week.... then I get to be miserable like normal for as long as I want.
.
.
Tomarrow is Justin's birthday... I'm thinking about calling him the next day to rub it in some more about him not calling me on mine but he said he was sorry a bunch of times and that he tried but the staff wouldn't let him... I guess I'm gonna call him on the right day. We went to see him this weekend and... oh my god I missed him so much! Not as much as I missed Kyle and all but still...
.
.
Oh guess what... I got to talk to Kyle on the phone the other day and Matt's cell died right before I was gonna say "I love you, Goodnight" and I couldn't figure out how to get it to work again so I never got to tell Kyle I love him. I'm really traditional and sentimental and stuff so I really like the last thing we say to each other to be "I love you" so that... just incase... anything happens, ya know. Anyways... I felt so horrible and I cried for like an hour... I know I'm pathetic but I can't really help it. Kyle means a lot to me and anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my ass!
.
.
Oh guess what... Russell knows I cut now too... I was wearing my nitey and my socks were like scrunched down or something and he took a picture with his digital camera... a blackmail picture... so now like everybody knows I'm cutting again. Kevin was first... then I told Angelina... then my brother found out and told Megan and Sean and Justin... then I finally sucked it up and told Kyle (whom I love because he understood and didn't critacize me like I thought he would) and then I told Lee... I thought she had already known so it was kinda an accident.
.
.
Anyways... so what else is new? Nothng much really... I've been hanging out with Megan a lot lately... getting close to her even though I don't really want to get close to anyone else because everytime I get close to someone they move away like I have a disese or something... Kyle, Justin, Leola, Jen, NaToni, Alicia, Ashley, Melissa, Larry, Jaylyn, Ilene, ect... I mean... it's horrible... and Megan's already talking about moving to New Hampshire to be with her boyfriend Randy... and Kevin is moving to Arkansaw (sp?) soon too... I hate being alone... I have some serious attachment issues that I need to work on getting over!
.
.
Well I'm gonna be done now... I have better thing I could be doing on the internet... lol... peacerz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home