Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Justin's here for the weekend

From my Xanga:

Justin is visiting for the weekend... and I have to work constantly... he has to go back tomarrow so I think I'm calling in to say I can't make it. I want to spend the time with him... right now he's at Elena's... my had a sorta small-like birthday party for him today... it was ok... it was just Kevin. Rose, and me.... I bought him a cake and Rose made Chilli dogs... not much of a party but we're all so broke right now... I guess he gets to come down the first weekend of every month for a visit so... that's cool... I've been missing him a lot... when he first got here I acted like I couldn't care less. But to tell the truth... I really did care... a lot... I finished his name on my ankle and it hurts like a bitch... I made the letters really big and it goes across the back of my heal of my foot... you wouldn't believe how much that fucking hurts... I called Jen today from work... Jessi will be down in a couple days... she'll probably be here for Justin's next visit... that'll be fun... watching them... running to my bathroom every time they touch each other in my view... yeah... loads of fun. I still want him to come down and stuff and I want him to be happy... but... I don't know... I thought I was over him... but last night I had this dream... I was giving him a massage and I told him I had a birthday present for him and stuff and well... I kissed him in the dream. I kissed him and he kissed me back and... well... it escalated to much more in my dream... I know it ain't gonna happen... I mean... it would be wrong if it happened... I'm just so confused
.
.
.
Oh my gosh... everyone knows the Macerena song right?..."Now come on what was I suppose to do? He was out of town and his two friends... were soooo fine"... reminds me of Justin being out of town and... Kevin and Kyle.... yeah... lol... so hilarious!
.
.
Yeah so...life sucks and I have to keep living if only for my baby... aka Kyle... he's my baby... always and forever because I love him more than I hate my life. I mean... he is my life... I saved up $40 now... I'm working on it...
.
.
Yeah... so next week I have to go to regular day school Tuesday and Thursday and night school Wensday... I have to work Tuesday night I think it is... I hate my job so much... like today wasn't so bad... I just hate closing... I hate sweeping and moping... hate it with a fucking passion! And my feet hurt so fucking much!!!!
.
.
anyways... I don't have anything much else to write and I wanna post some pics so check out my photo album... if you go to my blog and like my user profile... you scroll down and it says "Tiffy Jean" and then "Friends" and then "Photos"... well click on photos... there's some good ones up already...
.
.
I love you Kyle James Sanchez bestest friend in the whole wide world!
.
.
I love you too NaToni!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home