Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm at school

Skipping Accounting to write this... hey I learned the whole first half of the book last year.... what I missed was the secound half because I got all depressed what with Kyle and Justin gone so I withdrew from school and slept a lot. But this is my last chance... I'm gonna do it and get it over with once and for all... um... I've been writing in my Xanga because Matt's computer won't let me post to my blog and I really hate that... this is my Xanga Link ... um... alos check out my photos blog cause I added some new ones.... um... read my Xanga... Oh Kyle called last night and his mom is thinking about moving again because of all the problems with DHS down there and Kyle told her the only other place he would live is Maine so everyone cross your fingers for me at least.... I need him here... Um... wow... I don't even have much to say... I only have to go to school every other day and I don't have to come in till 9am so that's good... oh well times up anyways so I gotta go.
.
.
I love you Kyle James Sanchez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home