Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Whatever Kyle.... oh & mad at Kevy again!

Grrr …. I’m so tired…. Tomorrow is senior skip day… I wanna do is stay home online and wait to see if Justin signs onto Runescape. Of course them wardens around here would never let that happen so who knows what I’ll be doing. I’ll probably end up going in late like always and being the only lozer senior at school. Whatever who cares… all my friends are Freshman anyways… life sucks… Kevin’s being an ass. I miss Justin and Kyle. I don’t really feel like talking to anyone else right now. Kevin pissed me off so bad today. It was like he took over Justin’s asshole controlling personality and I hated it. He came over and he’s like “Tiffy, I need you to do my laundry so I can go hang out with Lani”… I was like “Um… hello… ask much?” in my head and out loud I said “Have Lani do you’re laundry” and my mom goes “Who do you think you are Justin?” I repeated it cause it was Justinish and he got really pissed off and took his clothes and went home. Jen called and told me she ran into Nick Hamilton and was gonna hang out with him instead of meeting Kevin at school (which he was already home) so I went next door to tell him and he slammed the door on me. I went home and went to my room practically crying because Kevin and me have been getting into so many fight lately…. And he’s one of my best friend… I hate fighting with people that I love… it hurts so much more. Since Kevin moved back we’ve became so much closer and it seems now like we’re falling apart. He said he was having a bad day and wanted to talk to Elena about it. I was like “couldn’t you have talked to me about it?” and he said no, he couldn’t. which makes me feel really bad because he’s one of my best friends and knows a lot about me… maybe not everything but more than a lot of other people. Like certain secrets me and him and Jen share…. Some secrets just me and him share. It just hurts… I guess he doesn’t trust me or something. I really hope he learns to trust me. I’ve gotten a lot better. I mean… I have a secret to keep from even Kyle now… who I hope doesn’t read this because then he will bug me to tell him… which I can’t…. I want to… because I’m extremely happy about it… but… I can’t…. damn it this sux! Anyways… I’ve gotten a lot better at keeping secrets in the past couple months. Right Justin? Jen?…. I want to say Kevin.. but…. Yeah so… it’s late… I’ll leave some quotes now:

“I wish I could tell you everything I said was lies...but they weren't.”

”I’m sorry that I hurt you, I’m sorry that you cried, but think of how much it, hurt me to bring tears to your eyes” (so sorry, u know who u r)

”People always tell me to get over him but maybe I don't want to...
That would be like giving up...He has been in all of my thoughts
& in all of my dreams & people have always said to never give up on your dreams...” (Justin)
.
.
To the people I love…. I hope you don’t forget me when I’m gone…..
..
..
..
Kyle, Justin, Kevin, Jen, Leola, Kiwi, NaToni, Jami, Alicia, Nick, Brett B, Mary, Michaela, Todd, Travis, David C, Jaylyn, Melissa, Larry, Russell, Jon, Josh, Monica, Cora, Megan, Morgan, James, Doug, Steve, Emily, Lisa, Guido, Karma, KK, Jillian, Ilene, Becca, Erin, Cindy, Bethie, Chris, Lishy, Brett J, JP, Luke, Desiree, Kelci, Joe, Ridge, Scottie, Jesse, Donny, Christina, Crystal, Chad, Angela, Joey, Justin W, … I don’t know I guess that’s it.
.
.
But most of all I love KYLE JAMES SANCHEZ BECAUSE HE IS MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD even if he doesn’t write about me on his blog… I still love him to pieces.
.
.
.
.
.
.
grrr... I won't be on today everyone... I'm staying home from school cause it's Senior skip day and I don't want to be the only lozer senior to go to school so I'm sleeping all day. Have fun without me.... lol.. haha yeah right.
.
.
.
Oh everybody check out my tripod site.... I updated it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home