Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

so tired

Typed up my poem I wrote last night.... it's about Kyle.... he was suppose to be here in 12 days but it looks like he's gonna be late... god I need him back so bad....anyways here's the poem:
Kyle

Sitting here staring at your picture
I can’t help but remember
All the times you’ve been there for me
All the way I love you

Your not only my best friend
But my confidant
The one I trust more than anything
Or in that case anyone

I need you here holding me
So I can cry to you
So I can let it all out
You’re the only one I’m comfortable with

Tell me you miss me and love me
As much as I love you
Because living without you
Causes me so much heartache

I can’t stand it for another day
I need you here
I need you back
I miss you
I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home