Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Seeing Justin and he's in trouble

Jen just left, Kevy's with Elena, Justin got caught with a liter at KP and now can't talk on the phone, Brett's busy with babysitting (aw), and Matt won't let me use the cell to try to call Kyle so I'm lonely... Oh and guess what... I knew I shouldn't have gone to see him!... oh and I'm cooking lasagna .
.
I went to see Justin yesterday and it was horrible. I knew I shouldnt have gone. It like came back full force when he hugged me goodbye. I was doing good till then. It was so cute.When it was time to leave, his mom and Kevin walked down the ramp and off the poarch and he hugged me. He's like "I really hate this place Tiff," and I told him, "I'd take you with me if I could" He was like hugging me and patting my back for like 5 mins and Kevin's like "awww, Tiffy where's ur camera? I'll take a picture" and I was like, "What of us hugging?" it was funny. Then Rose and Kevin walked off to the car and me and Justin talked a little bit all alone.Then he told me to play Runescape and I said I would. Then I said bye,even though I never wanted to leave him stranded there, and he sighed and said bye too. Then I said I loved him (which I haven't told him in a long time, not even on the phone) and he said, "Uh-huh, I love you too" then he waited a minet or two and said "in a platonic way." Now I miss him like crazy... and he can't answer the phone. I asked what he did and they said they cant give out that information, and he was the highest level yesterday. He cant talk on the phone for a week, his mom came over and told me. Now he'll really hate that place. And he wanted me to sneek him down magik cards.Jeez! Could you imagine him getting caught with those. Anyways his mom wants anyone who will to write him letters because he can still get mail there and shes gonna get an address later tonight. I hope they still let him go on Runescape when hes at school and his blog. He'll probably bitch about not being able to use the phone if that happens. Oh I took some really good pictures of him in a big oversized hat with his hair sticking out just a little bit. Very sexyful.
.
.
Ok so ya wanna know what else we did.... do ya? do ya? do ya?... We went in and got lost trying to find him lol. When we did he gave his mom a hug and Kevin props and me a hug. Then he went to get something from his room. Then he was like "i hate this place" so we left. We got in the car and went to McDonalds. I got a double cheeseburger with no bread. We stood around looking like ideots waiting for our food forever because the boys thought my cheeseburger was a salad and none of us had ordered a salad lol.. I got a green fork - gonna keep it forever as a memory.*sighs*
.
The boys acted all dumb and stuff. At one point Justin said a word on the list and his mom tried to kick him but missed so I kicked him and he's like "oh, you missed me mom, but Tiffy got me" lol... Then Kevin kicked him too just because he was the only one who hadn't and Justin's like "Ow"... Rose and I had to use the bathroom so the boys cleaned up and went outside for a cigerette. Kevin had to sneek the whole time cause his mom still doesn't know he smokes lol. When me and Rose got outside we started to get in the car and Justin and Kevin were stupid and started fighting right in the McDonald's parking lot. Their mother told them to stop and yelled at them that they were embarrasing her. Oh yeah I remember now - they were fighting about who got to sit in the front seat of the car. Kevin kinda won... but not really... I don't know but Kev sat in the front and Justin in the back... I always sit in the back since it's not my family... though I wish it was. Rose drove abck to KP and we walked over towards the water to take pictures. The boys wore there hats. I took a piture of Justin with his hat the way he wanted it, then one of Kevin and Justin, Then one of Kevin Justin and their mom, then one of Justin with his hat the way I wanted it. It was so perfect! Then we like went over to where the fishing tournament was going on and saw Keith Tardiff. I waved to him but I don't think he recognized me. Then we walked Justin inside. His roomates name is Kevin. We were gonna try to switch Justin for Kevin and leave him there lol... Bring Justin home with us. But then Jen would have been mad lol. Then Jsutin walked us out and the whole hugging thing happened and we left.
.
.
Well Kevin showed up so we're gonna go get positive in my room... maybe I'll write more laterz. Luv ya.
.
.
I LOVE KYLE JAMES SANCHEZ, JUSTIN DAVID TILKINS, KEVIN ANDREW TILKINS, BRETT BLAKE
.
.
I LOVE JENYFER CLARK, LEOLA MAY COLBY, KEIRA MARIE MCKENNY..... everybody else I love you too.... call me *wink, wink*
.
.
.
Kevin hates Wal-mart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home