Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Kyle

Damn that Kyle…. He posted and I checked his blog ten mins later but he hasn’t written me back yet and I’m actually going to my Art class today so I won’t be in the library on the computer next period to see if he writes back…. Goddamn it! I won’t be able to check till I get home… god I hope he’s at Josh’s this weekend
.
.
.
… and all I wanna hear is you’re voice…. So fallow, the leader down, just swallow ur pride and drown, when there's no place left to go.... baby that's when you will know...
.
.
.
I decided to hang out in the library after all... sorry Erin... Nick showed up in the library and I haven't seen him in forever so I decided to stay after all... it sucks that I'm gonna miss Erin's presentation but I've seen almost all the pics on DevaintART anyways.... sorry Erin!
.
.
.
Oh yeah I get to go to Jaylyn's graduation on June 5th! -- *tears* my friends are graduating without me.
.
.
.
Rene just told me to "Go to hell!".... lol.... ReneReneReneReneReneReneReneReneReneRene... ha ha ha ha ha...
.
.
Well then... I don't know what to type now... maybe I should get all Jen's blogs together to print out now... maybe I'll write more after school since I did go to school today after all... but of course I have a bunch of crap to do after school lets out.
.
Friday -
#1 - go to school (check)
#2- meeting about the skate park
#3 - go to skate park with Kiwi
#4- home with Kiwi, Jen, Kevin, and Elena?
#5 - make Justin's cd
.
.
Saturday -
#1 - go see Justin (maybe)
#2 - get positive with Kevin and my brother
#3 - go through my fashion binder, taking out anything old and stupid
#4 - CALL KYLE!
.
.
Sunday -
#1 - practice making Penut Butter cookies for Foods class demo
#2 - Life As We Know It marathon with Kevin
#3 - Do accounting work
.
.
.
All weekend:
write in blog
make calls to Justin
take showers
keep room clean
don't mess up diet
listen to Kyle Memories CD
Play Runescape for Justin
.
.
Sometime this weekend:
Make Jen's CD
Make Kevin's CD
Feed Leola's Neopets
.
.
Feel free to call anyone... u know my number or ur not important enough to have it so you suck....
.
.
Everyone else I love you lots... leave me a comment if you love me to.. or in Justin's case if you "platonicall, like me a lot"... lol... Luv yas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home