Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Girls eyes only!... well... and Kyle...lol...because I love him!

Ohmygod I hate this. This morning I woke up with terrible menstrual cramps. I felt like my whole body was just gonna collapse if I tried to stand up. God it’s horrible. But at least now I know I’m not pregnant so that’s a good thing. Not that I’ve ever done anything that could get me pregnant or anything… I mean… I’m still a virgin… (hint, hint Justin you can steal it any day now) anyways…. Yeah… so… there’s that. I woke up at 9:50am and everyone was in the living room ready for school and I said I’d get dressed and be ready too but they left without me. Now what am I suppose to do?
.
.
I’ll just wait and hopefully Matt will come back soon. I’m hungry. I hope I get to school before C lunch. I’ll only be going in for one class and in that class people will be doing presentations so it’s not like it’s super important but if I want to use the computer later today then I have to go in. Plus if I want Kevin over… which I’m not sure how much I do. Oh I mean… I love him and all but… I don’t know… killer cramps and all…
.
.
Well I think Matt’s back so I’d better post now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home