Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Damnit!

I know it probably not his fault but... damn that Justin. I should have stayed after school and kept Kevin company in detention. The only reason I didn't was because I wanted to come straight home and get on runescape to talk to Justin but nooooo... he wasn't on. Damn him!
.
.
Anyways... some good news... Kyle's coming home earlier than he was going to before. It's because he's breaking up with his gf, who keeps playing mind games on him. I wanted him to be happy but I also want him up here. Conflicting feelings much... hmmm... well anyways... today was a total wash. I think I caught Kevin's cough. I wonder how?.... lol jk...
.
.
Hey Kyle... how come you never write about me in you're blog anymore?... it makes me sad. I love you.
.
.
Justin, you should update your top secret site... did u forget about it? I know I'm the only one who has the link but I can give it to Kyle and Kevin, so u should update it.
.
.
Jen......
.
.
Me:"Kevy! I love you"
Kevin: "I love me too"
Me: "That's not what you're suppose to say to that"
Kevin: "uh-huh"
Me: "You're suppose to say you love me too"
Kevin: "I love me too"
Me: "Jerk"
Kevin: "I love you too Tiffy"
.
.
Lee... I miss you lots
.
.
Kiwi... hanging out with you again was fun, we got to keep this up.
.
.
Brett... "I'm sorry I peed on ur car".... lol... ur so funny. I miss you
.
.
Nick... LIAR!... I'm not mad this time, though I should be, but hey, now I know all ur secrets hahahahahahah....
.
.
Grrr... sorry to anyone I missed... I got to sign off and go return my job application. Everyone's yelling at me because I don't want to start work today. It's not my fault I hurt so much.
.
.
Luv ya,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home