Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Yay Yay and Tripple Yay Surprise lol

Hey all my adoring fans who never comment but I know you're out there lol.... Guess what.... I got somebody to start a blog... you'll never guess who...... JUSTIN!
.
.
.
Finally that kid took a hint and started one... grrr I only told him to like a thousand and 2 times.... lol... now he can keep in contact with all of us. Yay!
.
.
Even if I am getting over him (slowly but surely) It's still great to hear from him from time to time. He is one of my best friends ya know.
.
.
Oh crap! wasn't I gonna not mention his name for a while. Oh well.... he's one of my best friends so I'm gonna say his name all I want.
.
.
This is the most important thing that happened to me today....
.
.
.
Other than the Justin thing.... Kevin woke me up late for school this morning but all we missed was homeroom. Matt gave us a ride. English was ok... me and Lisa had an interesting discussion about how we used to make play-dough pies and eat them lol... Now I don't remember this but she does.... we were talking about her old house and how we've been friends for like... ever!
.
.
Damn homie... in high school you was the man homie.... lol....
.
.
Then I had computer and I checked Kyle's blog but he hasn't updated yet *tears* There was a fire drill in the middle of class... why am I always there for the fire drills? Why can't they do those on a day I'm home asleep?
.
.
Then I had Art but of course I skipped... I went to the library and finished typing my letter to Justin... which I ahve to change all around now because he made a blog already and most of the letter is .... "Hey, make a blog" lol...
.
.
Then I went to lunch with Jen and Kevin and I walked to the other side of the cafe and got attacked with by dumb people... with dumb questions... lozers!
.
.
Then I had Foods and fell asleep during some kids presentation lol... but I got to eat tacos... yummy....
.
.
I went home on the bus with Kevy and he went to Wal-Mart to get my pictures while I went to night school and that's where I am now... bored out of my mind!.... But the good thing is, I have a computer here to keep me busy.....
.
.
Guess that's it for now..... when I get home I'm stealing the computer away from who ever's on it and posting my new pictures. Yay Yay fun fun... now I'll haev pics of myself online so Josh can see what I look like....talk to ya'll later (as NaToni would say).... Much love from the underground lol....byes
.
.
Oh god it's 4:21... do you know where your stash is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home