Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Well... this sucks....

Today my mom and Matt got in a huge fight so he's moving out... the only problem with this is... well.. he's taking the computer, and he won't give me rides anymore and he wont let me use his cell phones anymore so I won't be able to talk to Kyle... and there won't be any um... positive.... lying around anymore so it will be hard to get positive... damn! Ok so I don't like the guy, never have, but I liked the money factor and shit... this sux....
.
.
Rose just came over... I guess we're gonna try to go see Justin on Saturday around 11 yay!---- I can be excited even if I am pushing myself away from him he's still one of my best friends... I can be excited!
.
.
Oh gawd... I have to take everything from my files and put them online... maybe I'll type more laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home