Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Jimmy

Jimmy just so happens to be the best stuffed panda bear in the whole wide world!... a certain someone who I'm not mentioning gave him to me... that's why it's so special... we had a joke going that (the someone) was his father and had sex with a panda and had a baby and I adopted it and his name is James Andrew Tilkins.... Jimmy for short. The certain someone is obbsessed with the name Jimmy. One day while waiting for the certain someone to show up at Drug court me and my cousin Leola walked up to Goodwill and I stole a little outfit for him that said "If you think I'm cute, you should see my daddy"... when the certain someone saw it he's like "I'm his daddy!"... that was cute.... I miss the certain someone who's name I'm not mentioning.... sadness*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home