Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 16, 2005

I like this whole profiling a different one of my friends thing...

yeah... I really do... tomarrow I think I'll write about Brett and Leola and Kiwi... they need mentions.... but for now I'm done with this.... I'm gonna work on my tripod site for a bit... see ya'll laterz
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE YOU KYLE JAMES SANCHEZ!
.
.
JUSTIN DAVID TILKINS
.
.
KEVIN ANDREW TILKINS
.
.
LEOLA MAY COLBY
.
.
JENYFER CLARK
.
.
NATONI RENEE SAPP
.
.
JAMI BALLARD
.
.
BRETT BLAKE
.
.
KERIA MARIE MCKENNEY
.
.
ALICIA ST. PIERRE
.
.
NICK HODGE
.
.
JAMES ANDREW TILKINS... EVIE AND JUNIOR TOO (NOT BORN YET)
.
.
ROSIE....
.
.
GOD I JUST LOVE EVERYONE HUH?
.
.
.
Oh wait... my day... it was great... I don't know why... but I had an "amazing" day...lol.... I finished my English paper and handed it in.... I get to smoke up with Kevin later... hmm???.... Kyle wrote to me on his blog and that cheered me up a lot... I don't know... today was just a good day... I hope nothing happens to ruin it... maybe I should play it safe and not call Justin tonight... but then again he could make my day 1000X better depending on his mood... hmmm... I'll think about it and get back to you laterz... oh I passed my night school speech class with a 90! Woot Woot go me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home