Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 16, 2005

NaToni

So I guess I don't talk enough about certain people in my blogs and I talk about other people (bet you can't guess who) a little too much... so this is my entry dedicated to one of the least talked about people in my blog....
.
.
NaToni.... ok... so my girl NaToni right? She's cute and short and comes to us from Texas. She still has a thick Texan accent so when she heads down there on the 6th she'll feel right at home. I met her because she was dating a certain someone who I'm trying not to mention.... guess?... anyways when I first met her I thought her name was Tonya... I had never met anyone with the name NaToni.... to tell the truth I kinda hated her at first, and don't worry she knows that. I was just jealous because she had something I wanted (him) and I couldn't have him... but whatever... like I said in a previous entry... I am making myself move on... there are plenty of other boys.... boys that go to a regular school and have cars and jobs and not so many problems.... anyways back to NaToni... we're all good now.. she's one of the best... she's so cute and lovable... I can see why he liked her so much.
.
.
Oh yeah and she's obssesed with ducks lol.
.
.
and her punk-ass ex boyfriend needs to get a life and stop messing with hers....
.
.
I love you NaToni!

NaToni's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home