Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Jami

ok.. another profile of a friend who I don't talk enough about...
.
.
.
Jami Ballard... I have known this girl for like - ever. When I was little, say 6 or 7 our family moved onto Kendall st on Sand Hill and her family lived on Jefferson st... she must have been a baby then but that's how long I've known her. Her family and my family didn't always get along but it's ok now cause we're cool. I even fake dated her at the beginning of the year. Also she went to church with me for like 6 years... so we got to be friends through that. She dated Kyle like 5 or 6 times that was a on-off relationship that was just never meant to be... but at least he was somewhat happy while he was with her. Then she dated the not-mentioning boy too. He got really mad at me once while they were dating and she made him write me a note and apoligize. See, she's good like that. Oh and also she dated my friend Luke from New York... that was the most screwed up relationship ever lol. *Princess Leia* I think it was lol... we haven;t hung out in a while but I still love her. She's so adorable with all her little freckles lol...
.
.
.
Anyways... check out her journal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home