Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Michela and Alicia

Michaela…. Ok so my friend Michaela is pretty cool. She’s usually always happy and she’s the perfect person to go to if you need a hug. She’s always in a hugging mood. I met her at the beginning of this school year. I guess she had previously dated Kevin but I never met her them. I met her at the bus stop. She liked Justin way back when and they had a bad experience that I’m not gonna get into details on… but she pretty much screwed up any chance she ever had, had with him. (Kyle – u know) Anyways.. she’s really cool and I just wanted to give her a shout-out. Luv you Michaela!

Alicia… now we gots a lot of history…I met her at the beginning of this school year too. She’s really pretty and cool and I personally (though absolutely no one agrees with me) think she looks like Amy Lee from Evanescence . Anyways… a little before Christmas.. like a couple weeks or so… we started pretending we were dating just to make Justin jealous…it worked… he was lol… when he went back out with her he made her break up with me even though it wasn’t like we were actually going out. Yeah, one time after we had “broken up and gotten back together” he made her break up with me on Christmas day night… that royally sucked and I actually got upset for some dumb reason. I was really vulnerable then and stuff… yeah… I got to sleep over Justin’s that night… it was one of the last times I’ve ever cut a little while after that Justin ran off and made me promise not to anymore. Anyways, me and Lisha don’t talk much anymore and it kinda makes me sad. She’s still fine as all hell lol. Hey Leesh… call me *wink, wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home