Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 16, 2005

87 Kyle

Kyle... guess what... when u sign in you can search for a specific word in all ur blog entries and I searched ur name and I have 87 entries that mention you. Don't you feel special? I love you so much... now I'm gonna search Justin's name... I'll post those results later....


.... the results are in 127.... 40 more than you Kyle... hmmm.... guess I gotta stop talking about him till you catch up lol.... love you more than him anyways...

now I'm gonna search for Jen's name.... 64! Wow she need to catch up a lot too... but then again I haven't known her as long as I've known you or Justin....
.
.
.
Time to check for Brett 24 Kevin 60 Nick(either my bro or Hodge) 33 Lee 27 Kiwi 36 Alicia 24 NaToni 13 Jimmy 7 Jami 15..... hmmmm.....
.
.
.
My poor Jimmy doesn't get talked about enough at all.... Damn!... gotta post something new now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home