Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm giving up, on everything because you messed me up, don't know how much you screwed it up, you never listened, that's just too bad....

Anyone know what song that is?
.
... because I'm moving on, I won't forget you were the one that was wrong,I know I need to step up and be strong, don't patronize me yeah yeah yeah yeah.... (how I feel)
.
.
.
Grrr.. damn Justin.. never calls me... didn't even e-mail me like he said he would... wells screw him... I don't need him... I'm forcing myself (starting last night) to get over him. Not that I won't still love him. We've been through so much together that I will always love him... but... I'm moving on as of now!
.
.
.
He's worth it, just not that worth it.
.
.
God What Have I Got Myself Into?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home