Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Yay Yay Yay!!!!

The phone's been hooked back up so now I can post from home again. Yay. Which also means that I can finally check my e-mail because I can't do that at school..... I took a quiz online
"Are you Obbsessed?".... I bet you don't know the results......
.
.
.
Your obsession might be mistaken for a DISEASE! You are seriously obsessed and want to marry this dude! Don't worry...time can cure your disease but until then you can be as obsessed as you want. After all, obsessions are entertaining. You probably already share your obsession with your friends and family. That's a good way to let your feelings out but don't annoy them too much...or the disease may become fatal...just kidding! But if you have been known to say his name over and over again in your sleep, it's time to partly drain your brain of this guy - don't let him take over your life.
.
.
.
Ok so now that I got that over with..... the last time I posted was yesterday morning from the computer lad 2nd period. After that class got out I went up to Freshman Academy and saw Jen and Michela and Chris and Kevin. Then i went to math class. When I got there I needed something to write with so I reached in to grab my blue markerish pen I stole from Stacey's (When me and Jen almost got caught) and it wasn't there. Then I rememebed I left it, along with my diary, in the computer lab! I jumped up, said "I'll be right back" and ran all the way to the new building through the catwalk and all the way to the back of the computer lab and got my diary. I was so relieved that there wasn't a lot of kids in there. I walked myself back to Math class and put my diary on the desk in front o me. NaToni goes, "Can I read it?" and I go "No, it has every dirty thing I've ever done written in it" and so she went on to write me a list of every guy she's ever been with and what she's done with each of them... at the end she wrote 'So who's the bigger slut?' and I'm like "Still no... the guys wouldn't like it" I don't wanna kiss and tell... anymore (Kyle)..... Ok my mom is bitching cause it's getting way late.... I'll write more tomarrow .... but really quick at lunch today all I got was a big plate full of salad and when I sat down Desiree goes "What kind of a lunch is that?" and I look at Kevin (sitting beside me) and go "See what I'm doing for your brother" and then Bobby sat down and he was like "What kind of a lunch is that?" and I look at Kevin again and say, "See what I'm doing for your brother." Desiree goes "I would have kicked that boy to the curbs months ago if he told me he only wouldn't date me cause I was fat" and Kiwi goes "Well at least he's honest. Ohmygod I just stood up for Justin" lol... I was like "Nobody say anything bad about my man" (yes I know he's not my man)..... Then we were all talking about how everybody at the table was in love with Kristy's boyfriend Justyn and Kiwi goes "I don't love Justyn, I just fucked him once" and I go "How is Justyn related to Will, Steve and Mike?" because she only sleeps with guys in that family ...or so it seems.... and I go "Hey I picked one family and stayed with it".... get it.... Kiwi got it and it took Kevin a couple minets but he got it too.... Justin, Kevin, Kyle... hey Kyle is family! .... well Josh just signed off so I guess I'll be going to.... oh yeah in Wellness Class today I actually tried and I worked up a sweat... can you believe it? It's crazy! first time in 4 years I've actually tried in a gym class.... Well now I really got to go... so ttyl, luvs lots

.

.

.

Oh I got to talk to Justin on the phone for like half an hour straight and when I said I loved him he said "Platonically, I like you a lot"... why can't he just say it?????? Some best friend he is.

.

.

.

I LOVE YOU KYLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home