Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Today.......

Ok so today I signed into school at 8:49am… it was stills study hall time so I didn’t know exactly what to do. I had never been to my study hall before. The one time last semester I was on time on an even day I went to the library during it so I didn’t even know who my study hall teacher or room was. I first went to the café but Cooper was in there so I took off for a bathroom. I went into the bathroom by the catwalk and just played on my cell phone and looked at me hair in the mirror. When the bell rang I walked myself up to freshman academy. I was walking behind a certain boy and he didn’t even notice… I ran into Michaela in the hall and she hugged me and talked to me about…something I can’t remember. I know that halfway through our conversation Jen ran up and hugged me. I talked to her a bit till I had to go to class or else I’d be late. I went to math class and I learned that my math teacher lives near my English teacher so they ride to school together in the mornings – yes that’s all I learned. We were suppose to be learning something about scatter plots and some long word but I hate math and already can’t remember what the hell she was talking about. After math I went to the gym and dropped off my bag then I was walking up to the cafeteria to find Jen to give her the note I wrote her in math class and I found her in the lobby. She was getting dismissed to “go eat lunch” at home with her mom. I walked with Alicia to her Wellness class and then went to my class. We got put in 4 teams of 3 people and I was stuck with the annoying kid (Aaron Theberge) and some Derrick kid who looks like Dawson from Dawson’s Creek (which isn’t a good thing by the way.) They barely ever even let me try but that’s ok cause I didn’t want to try much. I mean I’m going to do just enough to pass the class then the hell with it. Once in Wellness I, twice in Wellness II and this is my third time in Wellness 3 so I got to pass. Our team lost the first game first and the second game second lol. Those boys are way to competitive though… it’s just a game. Trevor Whitamore was like flipping out any time his team messed up a little. He kinda scared me. Halfway through class I looked over at the Wellness II kids doing rope climbing and thought about how Justin told me he wrote his name on the ceiling up near the platform. I wish I could find it. After class I went by Jen’s Foods class and had Justin Degrennia go and get her. She was already about to go to the bathroom so it all worked out well. It was funny though because right before we were about to leave some girl and two of her friends come in and the girl got gum stuck in her hair. One of the unfortunate girls’ friends was Ashley Hunt. Jen went back to her class and I went to lunch. At lunch I sat with Kiwi of course. I went to get my lunch and all they had was spaghetti. #1- I HATE SPAGHETTI #2- It has tons of carbs…. All I wanted was chocolate milk so I got an empty tray and put noodle type salad ion it to make it seem like I had lots of food. Also oranges and broccoli, at least I was allowed to eat the broccoli. I gave my oranges to Kiwi. We went to dump our trays and Mary Hilton ran up to me. I told Kiwi I was going outside for a cigarette and Mary came with me. We walked to the old building and down the stairs and out the side door putting my math book in the way so the door didn’t lock shut on us. We walked across and down the street to behind the fence. We smoked, she thought she talked to much but I don’t think she did. We walked back in and up the stairs…and as we were coming out the walkway we ran into Mr. Kahl and he asked us where we were coming from. I said “oh we were using the stairs for exercise” and he’s like “Today is your lucky day. I’m gonna pretend I didn’t see this.” Mr. Kahl is so cool! Mary walked me most of the way to my accounting class. I went in, dropped off my bag and went to get a drink of water. The water fountain upstairs in the old building sucks so I went down to the 2nd floor one. Then I started walking back to the catwalk again and Mary was waiting at the spot we got caught. I guess she was waiting for someone but we just ended up hanging out in the hall talking to random people. Alicia, Jami and some blond girl skipped out the side door we had just come in. I waited and waited for the bell and never heard it so I finally just went to class. We were suppose to work on our set during class but me and Emily got into a discussion of canceled MTV shows including Undressed. We recapped a bunch of our favorite episodes to each other. It’s so cool to find people who used to watch that show cause I used to love it so much. After class I took the bus home and smoked a cigarette on the way from the bus stop. When I got home I went to put it out on the siding of the house like I always do, lol and Flury walked up the stairs by where Stevo’s house use to be so I stopped putting it out on the house and automatically went to put it out on the sleeve of my hoodie. The only problem was I didn’t have my hoodie on because it was hot out so I ended up burning my hand and it still didn’t go out so I finally put it out on the pane of the door window. I signed online, put some hamburg in the microwave to defrost and took a shower. Got out of the shower, put the hamburg in a pan and on the stove, talked to NaToni online and started making dollies online. I was on the comp till like 6 something when Jen got here. After I finished my dollies we went up to my room and smoked up a little tiny bit of weed. Then we went down to pick the ashtrays for cigarette buts (hey we were desperate) and I found a roach so I ended up taking it and smoking up again. A certain boy showed up who I like a lot (not Justin!) and we hung out with him a bit. I walked Jen down to the end of Mill St. and she wanted me to watch her walk past the bridge to make sure she was ok. A black car drove down that little park-type area on the way from my house to Jen’s near Bond Brook, she disappeared after a car’s lights shined in my eyes and I lost sight of her. When the car drove off and I still didn’t see her I got really worried and was about to call the cops when I see her walk out of the darkness towards her house. That totally freaked me out. When I got home the boy I like and his brother were in my sister’s room doing who knows what… my sis likes his bro…I grabbed him and brought him in my room. I sat on my bed and he sat in my chair. To make a long story short we ended up making out again. He told me he liked
me the last time we had made out and then through IM he tells me he “felt weird” kissing me cause we’re such close friends and yet it happened again hmm… what do you think that means? They left and I went and kicked my little bro off the computer cause I wanted to write in here and my password protected diary gets all the details… I guess that’s it.
.
.
I haven’t talked to Kyle in 2 days now. Where the hell is he? I miss him so much!
.
.“Love and Kisses. Peace!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home