Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Part 2 - of my book...

Justin opens the door and the distint smell of marjuana wafes out. "Guys! Your smoking without me?" "You weren't suppose to be back for another hour and the Mexican was jonesing" Kevin says walking out of what Tiffany guesses must be a bedroom " Damn! Who's the chick." Justin laughs as Kyle walks out of the room too. "TIFFY!" Kyle throws his arms around Tiffany in a giant bear hug. "You recognized me!" shes exclaims. "Of course." "Lozer, I didn't recognize her" Justin says "Well she was my best friend. I don't know. I could just tell it was her" "So wait.....this hott chick standing in front of me..... is in reality Tiffy as in Tiffy???" Kevin asks "Hi Kevin! Miss me?" "Uh...you know I did." says Kevin trying to get on her good side. "So you think I'm hott huh?" she laughs and hugs him "Wow.. um.. yeah. You look.....different" he says. "I know thats's what your brother said" "So Kyle you actually did come back." Tiffany says as a statement not a question. "Yep, I told you when I was 16 I would be back. Why weren't you here? Where did u go?" Kyle questions "Oh, I had to get over Justin and get on track so I was sent to my dad's. I got my license and a car and a job and soon I'll have my own apartment and everything. I finished school. Lost over 100 pounds." "Do you have a boyfriend?" Kevin blurts out. Tiffany licks her lips. "Actually I did but... well he wanted more than I wanted to give him so we broke up." "Your still a virgin Tiffy? How old are you now 20?" "21 soon yeah I'm still a virgin. I was waiting for you remember?" She laughs. "I told you that wasn't gonna happen" "I know. I was kidding. I just...I wasn't really comfortable with him. I mean he was hot and he treated me good and all I just... I don't know.. I didn't love him.. like at all. So I broke up with him. And he already has a new girlfriend who I've heard is quite the little slut so he should be happy." "He's dumb Tiffy." Kyle tells her. "Oh gawd Kyle I missed you! I wanted to call you so many times, but I was scared. I didn't want to think about anything conected to Justin till I was absolutely 100% sure I could deal without him without having to hurt myself and be depressed and... well Justin is your best friend too and so.. you would remind me of him.. but now I'm over him and I missed you so much!" "Awwwww" Justin and Kevin say at the same time making fun of Tiffany for being so emotional. "Shut up, you guys! No one missed me at all." "I missed you Tiffy, I missed you cleaning my room and doing my dishes and giving me drugs and boxers and stuff" "Thanx Justin. That about sums it up huh?" "No Tiffy seriously I did miss you. Come here." Justin says and pulls Tiffany off into a room so that they're alone. "I really did miss you ya know. I just... I can't.. ya know...let them know. You were one of my best friends and you just up and left without saying goodbye or anything. It was almost like you died or something. And your mom wouldn't say where you went or anything not even to me or Kyle." "Good I told her not to tell anyone. If I wanted to get a hold of someone I would. I kept the same e-mail address. Changed my screen name though." "Did you get ahold of anyone?" "Well... my friend Melissa in Gardnier. Jaylyn, Larry, Travis, Erin, Becca, Leola, Emily, I called Nick's once but no one answered, Monica, Cora, Christina. I don't know everyone who didn't remind me of you got contacted." "Was it really that hard for you to get over me?" "Justin I loved you so much... I loved you more than I loved my own mother. There was something wrong with that. You knew it. I knew it. Kyle knew it. I didn't have a choice I needed to get over you and moving was the only way I could do it. I cried the first three weeks and tried calling your moms cell phone but of course always during the day so she couldn't answer anyways. It killed me. I spent everyday in bed crying until one day my dad threw a pack of cigerettes at me and told me to shut up and get out of bed or he'd take them away. It took me a few minuets but I also hadn't had a cigerette this whole three weeks so I shut up and got out of bed. I took a shower and was made go to work with my dad who got me hired as a bagger at his grocery store. I started going to school and I met Evan. He was a jock of all things. I started going to the track just to watch him work out every day after school and then I started exersizing with some of the other girls when I realized they weren't all skinny little bimbos. I met this girl Camille who everyone calls Cammy and she was on the Adkins diet too. She had been on it a lot longer than me and she was smaller than me obviously but we ate breakfast and lunch together and sometimes dinner too so that we could watch each other to see if we were cheating. We worked out together and we started becoming best friends. Then June came around. Graduation. She got accepted to some school in California and had to go for summer classes and everything so she left. She came back for a vacation in September and she only weighed 108 which for her height is like way below average. I guess she was really self concience with all those skinny little things running around the beaches in bikinis and she stopped eating altogether. I was visiting with her one day trying on a dress of hers that was way to big on her now but fit me perfect even though I weighed 150 then and she passed out. I yelled to her mom and she called an ambulance. Now Cammy's in a rehab. So..yeah..... and I broke up with Evan. The furtherest he ever got was feeling me up and I gave the guy head once but it was no big deal. Or maybe I should say his penis was no big deal" Tiffany laughs."Poor guy. He's so cute too. Am I boring you?" "You want the truth?" "I am huh? Well I'm sorry. Yeah It took me a long time to get over you." Tiffany replies Justin smiles "you know what?" "What?" Tiffany asks. Justin leans over and kisses her. She melts. "Why did you do that?" Tiffany starts crying. "I'm sorry Tiffy. Don't cry about it. I'll never kiss you again I promise" "You just ruined everything I worked up" "I wanted to see if you were really over me" "WHY? What does it matter. Justin I'll never be able to fully get over you! Never! I can just tell myself so many times that I'm over you and I start believing it but you just ruined it! Why did you do that?" "I'M SORRY, OK! I didn't think it would be such a big deal" "I gotta go....." "Wait Tiffy" "What?" "I really am sorry. And I did miss you. I want you to know that ok." "Ok" Tiffany sighs "Justin" "Yeah" "Never mind" "Tiffy don't do that you know it bugs me" "Do you think.. that well... maybe now...that I'm skinny-er and stuff.... well you wouldn't like me now would you?" "I don't know... your leaving... I won't have a chance to like you even if I did." "What if...welll I.. what if I move back...." "I thought you just said you wanted to get away from me?" "Well, that's only if you still won't give me a chance. Because if you won't give me a chance now I know that well.. it's me not my body you don't want. If you still don't want me. I'm a hopeless case and there's nothing left to change. I can't do anything else short of plastic surgey that could change me now. And it means I have a crappy personality or something. I don't know...." "You wanna try?" "Seriously?" "Yeah, seriously" "Yeah" Tiffany answers. "I have to go to that bridal place downtown. That's where I was going before I ran into you." "Oh. I was going to the Edge. This is my last year allowed" "Wow, that's right your 18 now huh?" "Yep" "So wait. Your 18 years old, you didn't graduate high school, you don't have a job, and I like you why?" "Cause I'm sexy!" "That's not it egomaniac!" She laughs and thinks to herself 'Thats's why'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home