Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Last Night....

Ok so yesterday Kevin came over. We all *hung* out in my room for a little while.... till like 4 something and then I went outside to wait for my ride to Lisa's party. It was Lisa, Jillian, Amanda something, Tina something (at her house) and me. We first went up to Wal-Mart to buy dog food for Tina's dogs then we went out to unity for the party. When we first got there we talked about what kind of pizza we were gonna get then while Jillian and Tina went to the store to get the pizza Lisa, Amanda and me smoked a fat joint that Amanda rolled very badly. When they got back we ate pizza. I ate two peices of pepperoni. Then we started in on Jello shots. Sugar free, carb free jello shots yay! I had seven - the lime green ones were best but there was some dark red ones that tasted like medicine yuck! Then Lisa made Blue Hawiian mixed drinks. I drank like half of one then everyone went outside to smoke cigerettes cause we couldn't in the house. Jillian kept wanting to smoke because she hadn't with the rest of us... she's like totally a pot-head lol. We practically moved the entire party to the car for a good 2 hours. Tina spilt her drink all over Amanda in the front seat and Jillian spilt her drink on herself. I was acting all depressed because I kept thinking about all the parties with Justin that were soooo fun over Christmas break and missing him. at like 8:30pm - yes it was that early - Lisa gave me a huge gulp of Fuzzy Navel and it got all over me. I said I didn't like it so she gave me another Blue Hawiian and told me if I drank half a cup of it then she would let me use her phone to call Justin. I did it eventually and went inside and got a phone... little did I know but it wasn't Lisa's phone...it was Tina's husband's cell that I used on accident. I called once and the call failed because we were so far out in the bonies in Unity. Then I called again and it got through. I talked to him for a while - can't remember what about...I know I talked about the party and how fucked up I was and how I was gonna come see him sometime this week if it kills me. He told me that this is his last week at New Beginnings and that after this he is going to some other place to get an evaluation and he's gonna stay there fro 45 days or until he gets into Hinkley. I told him I like it where he is and he said he did too. he doesn't want to leave and I want him to stay where he is also. It seems easy fro him there and I like that. The phone died a little after that and I went inside and called him back. He said he was gonna let me go anyways because he wanted to play PSO. I go "Justin I love you" and he's like "what do you expect me to say back" and I'm like that you looooove me!" and he's like "Do I ever say that?" and I'm like "sometimes you do" and he's like "well I'm not gonna this time" - he is such a jerk! He never did end up saying it :'( Anyways... then we went inside and watched Shrek 2 but I fell asleep right after the part where Prince Charming flips around his hair in like the very beginning it kept reminding me of Brett and I close me eyes to think about how much I actually miss that kid. I woke up like 6 times througout the night to pee and get a drink (OF SODA) We all woke up around 8am.... that sucked. Tina's stupid bird would not shut the fuck up! I got a ride from Tina's husband home along with Jillian. When I got home I went to Rose's and got Kevin. Then we went up to my room and smoked a cigerette. Then Jen called and came up. Kyle called and Kevin stayed on the phone with him for hours it seemed. Jen and Kevin had fun.....*wink wink*... then Sarah showed up and it was pretty boring what with Cullen annoying the hell out of us while we sat on Rose's poarch. Jen and Me watched Kevin drive off... he didn't even come to say goodbye to me but I ran up and caught him and bitched him out for it. Some best friend he is! Jen and me just hang out for a little while and we watched Jesse McCartney sing on Nicelodeon. Then in order for her to sleep over we had to walk to Cumby's and buy Matt two 12 packs of Pepsi. We got back to my house and I took a shower and now here I am typing this with everybody yelling at me to get off the damn computer so I guess that's it...
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
I hope I get to see Justin tomarrow
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
and Kyle too....
.
.
.
.
.
.
and Jen....
.
.
.
.
.
and Leola
.
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
and Kevy....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and Kiwi
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT NOT NICK HODGE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home