Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Our phone got disconnected

Err... our phone got diconected... now how will I be able to talk to my baby in Iowa?.... err...
.
.
Other than that depressing bit of news.... I got to see Justin yesterday...
.
.
I talked my mom into bringing me up to see him. This is his last week at New Beginnings and then he's going to a place called Kids Peace up near Bangor I guess. While he's there he's gonna get a mental evaluation and he won't be able to have phone calls or visits the whole 45 days he's suppose to be there. This is gonna suck so bad... I am going have a fit!
.
Anyways.. while I was there I smoked him up.. we fianlly got high together again... it's been so goddamn long. I finally took the sexy picture of just his eyes all glazed over that I've been wanting to take for like forever. I also took some other really cool pictures of him in his sunglasses... and he was wearing those gray windpants again *sigh* The staff of the place could so totally tell that he was stoneded. This really cute Jack guy staff like made him take off his sunglasses...it was so funny. I was like oh no but Justin said that the staff people didn't even care so that was cool. Oh... Jen and Kyle made up so that's a good thing. Um... Lee slept over last night and did my hair really cool like. I have two pigtails and then there's a bunch of braids coming out of the piggytails and I dyed my bangs pink (it's washable)
.
.
Tomarrow is night school and Thursday Kevin is suppose to be coming back (hopefully) and maybe I can beg Rose to bring me with her if she brings Kevin to see Justin. Friday is the bake sale for the Edge.... I hope we make a whole shit load of money lol...
.
.
Well The library is about to close so I guess I gotta go... I'll update tomarrow at night school...check ya laterz... "I love you, peace" - Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home