Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Stoner day!!!

Well….
.
it’s 4/20/05……. Stoner day!
.
.
Last night Jen and Leola slept over…. We stayed up till like 5am… the sun was coming up when we went to sleep… I’m at night school and I am sooooooo tired!!!!!....
.
.
So I went to Justin’s website today and I wanted to post to his guestbook even though he won’t be able to check it… I don’t know why but I just felt the urge to write in there that I loved him… anyways I read all his entries talking to NaToni from when they were dating and he said something about posting to her journal… like posting comments and stuff… I went to the oldest post in her journal and read all the entries saying anything about him right and I found his comments he wrote to her…. He posted as dontwantyouback and J_man_fo_shizzle LoL. It was interesting what I found out by doing that…. I guess NaToni cheated on Justin while they were together… She had the best thing going in the world and she messed it up…. I would never cheat on him… I can’t believe her. I still love her and all… NaToni is like one of the coolest people I’ve ever met… she just made a really bad decision… it’s not like I haven’t made any bad decisions (Kevin) but still…. I wasn’t dating Justin now was I?
.
.
We just had break and I tried to call him to ask him why he never told me about it and he is cooking dinner so I have to call back later… I don’t know why he never told me… some best friend he is…
.
.
Kyle finally updated his blog… for some reason my links aren’t working so his blog is at www.kylesanchez.blogspot.com ... read it if ya feel like it. I really miss my Mexican! Now that our phone has been disconnected I won’t be able to talk to him as much as I have been and that really hurts… My mom today said she doesn’t even care that the phone’s disconnected and I yelled at her “MY BEST FRIEND LIVES IN IOWA” we need a phone goddamn it! …..
.
.
.
Night school is over now I guess… we got dismissed early so I got to go… I guess I’ll update the next time I can… considering we don’t have a phone line anymore so I can’t use the computer at home to update anymore… I don’t know what I’m gonna do????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home