Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Phone's still disconected.... so I still can't talk to my best friend in the whole wide world and it's still killing me. He wrote a rap on his blog to all his friends but it was specially to me ^,^ Yay! .... I love that kid so much. The other day I told my mom and my brother that I love Kyle more than I love Justin just in a different way and my brother now thinks that I don't really love Justin at all - that I'm just obbsessed with him... because... well... I kinda screw around with a lot of other guys... but hey.. that's only because Justin's not here if he was I wouldn't give in to temptation from other guys so much. And even though I'm not dating Justin, I still feel bad every time I do something with someone else... like I'm cheating on Justin or something AND WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING!...

gtg... love you kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home