Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kimberly and my new outlook on life

I'm having Bobby withdrawl... I can't think of anything but him... I keep putting on ICP and I made a collage of him, plus there's this thing on the computer now where I go "Um... Bobby I love you" and he's like "I love you too Tiff" and so I go "and I still have 15 secounds to record" (respect the fact that I love to kill....) so he goes "that's awesome" in the sexiest voice ever (he sounds like Adam Brody from Grind)... now anytime I say "that's awesome" I think of him... and I've been saying that for months.... jeesh... anyways then I say "Bobby" andhe's like "what?" and I go "you're so sexy" and he waits a little and says "I know" and then he like freaked out because anyone who heard that would think he's conceited but he's not concieted.... he just knows that to me he's "so sexy" so that's why he said that....goddamn he is fine...
.
.
ok new topic... Bobby Booby Bobby... NO BAD TIFFY! I went to the PCD/BEP concert with Sam last night.... Kimberly is so fucking hott... I would love do do so many nasty things to her... it's ok though because believe me she'd like it... I would definatly loosen up her buttons... ashley's too... nicole's... maybe melody's... maybe Jessica's but definatly not Carmit's... she is so ugly... whatever... "Hey Kimberly" ,"Yeah" ,"You think you're freaky?", "yeah", "You think you're sexy?", "Yeah", "well show us what you got"...... "she showed you what she got".... hott as hell... Fergie wasn't bad either except for she forgot some of the words to My Humps... and they were recording it to make a DVD... poor Fergie....it was hott when she beat Will.I.Am.'s butt!... and did you know that "Oh Snap" is suppose to be "Oh Shit"... weird... I like "Oh Snap" better anyways....
.
.
Bobby Bobby Bobby.... do do do do do.... blah blah blah blah... bored.... oh well....
.
.
.
Jenyfer I love you!.... everyone else too of course but Jen.... I love you...


here's a letter I wrote to tori on myspace... this explains alot:
.
.
hey hunny guess what... I have turned into a prep... yep its sad I know... I quit smoking cigerettes... not gonna give up positive quite yet... and I've given up sex until I'm married.... yeah can you believe it... I want to be clean... I'm gonna bleach my teeth and stuff... they're turning yellow and that's so nasty.... um... I wanna give up stealing but... I'm so poor right now ya know... anyways... guess what... I also decided I want to semi-fallow the morman religion... that's what brought about this whole thing... I told you about the whole death scaring me thing right? if I haven't then after reading this you should go read my blog because I right about it all the time... the other night when I called I wanted to talk to you about it but movie are obviously more important to you and Kyle than I am... that must have been some hell of a movie... you guys know I can't call very often anymore now that I don't have a cell phone... whatever... I still love you and Kyle even though he made me cry the other night when he chose a movie over me... ya know I have always dropped everything to talk to him... anyways I also took up the idea that I wanna be happy... no matter what... I mean some things are obviously still gonna get to me but.... yeah... well I just wanted to tell you I love you and stuff.... tell you whats going on in my life... yeah... and I'm gonna try to give up swearing... that is gonna be a hard one... oh and cutting... it's been a while now... like a week or so... but you should have seen it... remember how gross my ankel was in Iowa... well... yeah... worse... and it hurt like crazy!.... Boys suck... lesbians forever... lol... I wonder if mormans are allowed to be lesbians... I have to look all this stuff up but I keep going on and on and stuff so bye luv you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home