Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, August 21, 2006

yo

I'm in a very Kevin mood today... I was reading some old entrys and I just miss him... a lot.... he was such a sweetheart the last time I saw him... Oh and as of a few hours ago.. I'm not pregnant once again... I hate being female... anyways... yeah.... Jenyfer I love you... Tori write back to me... oh and Jen ... the next time you leave the diary in Augusta while you go back to Norredgewock why don't ask Jesy to watch it for you... damn... I could have wrote to you all this time... the last time I cut I could have calmed myself down by writing to you instead.... geeze... but I love you anyways....
.
.
.
my myspace is coming along great with my tinkerbelle background and everything....
.
.
well I guess I gotta go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home