Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Here it is

In print... why Kyle is my best friend and I love him so much.... he posted this comment to me once:


yea! you tell them tiffy. And you should post as much mean stuff about me as possible. Cuz i bet that if you took every mean thing ive done to you you'd at least get 2 sentences worth. But its all good you could call me a good-for-nothing wetback and id still love you so get over it.

"I'm fixin to bust you in your grill dawg!"

"my grill, is there a bar-b-que or something?"
--
Posted by mexican to Tiffy Jean at 6/6/2005 04:13:36 PM



You see... that is why.... there really used to be about 2 sentances worth... now there are volumes of stuff that made me cry that I could bitch about but ya know what... my new outlook on life is... it sucks but I gotta try to get by.... I'm not fighting with anyone anymore... it's not worth it... I could die today and what would be the point.... anyways I've decided even though I am still in love with Justin I am going to stop trying... last night I dressed up as cute as I could and went to see a guy and he didn't even notice... he sat there and played video games so why should I bother... maybe I should be celebit too... it's not like I've gotten any... in a week... oh wait damn it.... tuesday.... well... it's been a few days anyways... and I'm not getting the right person... it's not even like I wanna date this guy I dressed up for... even though he is my own age (yay for that) I can't date him because even though he is wicked hott I know for a fact that he is an asshole!!! Straight Up! He is a certified asshole!!!!! Anyways... yeah... wow that was way off topic... lol...
.
.
I found another comment that makes me relize how much I love Kyle:

hey michaela...shut the hell up. Ain't noone gonana love tiffy more then me. You don't know half the shit i know. And when i get back up there i'm gonna whip out the one eyed spittin dragon and slap you with it. PEACE!!!

--Posted by mexican to
Tiffy Jean at 5/31/2005 07:00:40 AM
.
.
.
God I miss him.... I may never see him again... but Laura did get that job... so maybe I will see him in November... I hope... Kayla says it's ok if Gaby comes... so that means I need to take a plane... a bus is such a waste of time... but a plane is so expensive... at least Gaby could come for free cause she's under 12... hmmm.... Jen wants to see if she can pass for under 12 lol... but I seriously dont think thats gonna happen so I'm not gonna bother to ask Kayla... yeah... I really hope I get to go... I want to be with Kyle every Thanksgiving for the rest of my life no matter how far apart we are from each other... if I make it this year then it will be 3 years in a row spent with Kyle... never Halloween... 2 Thanksgiving.... 1 Christmas, no easter, 2 4th of July, 2 my birthday, 1 his birthday, 1 Justin's birthday, 1 Kevin's birthday, 2 Thanksgiving this year would be 3.... holidays are wonderful are they not... NO THEY ARE NOT!!!! Holidays suck so much... I spend every birthday crying... Thanksgiving I always get sick, someone always fights on Chritmas...
.
.
.
anyways the library is closing so I gotta go... write more toamrrow maybe... no that anyone cares but I like to write it calms me down some....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home