Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I talked to Bobby today.... he hates me....I knew it... and I don't mean in the sexual way.... *tears*.... I'm just kidding... the sad thing is he doesn't hate me... Jesy might go to Job Corps...I might go with... if I could share a room with her.... then we'd be in Bangor... another hour away from Kyle.... but an hour closer to Justin and Kevin... only $18 for a bus ticket... did I tell ya'll I talked to Kevin yesterday... he was watching some movie... he has a sexy voice.... so unlike Bobby's... when Bobby's trying to sound sexy... I'm trying not to laugh.... ohmygawd eww.... his lil brother Christian has a crush on me... he's always poking me and calling me sexy... the other day he grabbed my boob.... it was like so wrong... I wanted to shout "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID WITH YOUR BROTHER!?!"... but instead I was like "Get your hands off me I could go to jail for that... I am very 'in like' with your brother".... I'm so not in love with Bobby... I can't believe I even thought like that.... but it was true... full-and-full... Kyle and Kevin saw it... saw me blush... saw my face light up after talking to Bobby on the phone when I was in Iowa... *sighs*....oh well... I'm full on Lezzie now.... guys are not worth it... the only guys that ever truelly like me.. I have no feelings for... can't forse myself to have feelings for them... and the guys I like... Kevin, Justin, Bobby, Brett.... use me... even guys I don't like somehow get to use me... Chris, Sean, Rory... at least the girls I've been with I think liked me... Jess does.. I know that... Jen promises me if she could swing that way it would be for me... and.... Tori... well I don't think she ever actually liked me or anything... hmm.... but then I didn't like her like that either so it was all like a mutual agreement.... her and Jes tie for best kissers right after Jen... she is like... thee best kisser in the world... I put her ahead of any guy... guy good kisser... hmmmm... that 2nd time with Justin.... Kyle's a pretty good kisser... but it might have been the lip ring he had way back when, Brett... he was a awesome kisser... he was awesome at everything... I should go visit him sometime soon... oh Kyle... I dated Kevin last night and my thing died.... um.... whoops... I'll tell you when I talk to you... wait... why on earth would you care.... ohmygawd random... anyone heard the song "Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus... it's like my favorite song right now... it's about this girl getting beat up by her boyfriend and it's just... awsome... I'm a little positive if you can't tell....

6.26.05.... will be the best day of my life forever...

Tori go to our blog already.... check your lemonlicious61 e-mail for the link... kk luv you

Jen... what is this I hear about some Dustin guy???? talked to Casie... anyways I love you way bunches.... forever and ever

Ky don't forget to read the private blog... i love you

Tori Tori Tori.... I love you.... I made your myspace.... but the e-mail is Tiffyjean86@yahoo.com for now and ... hhhhmmmm.... I can't remember the password... I hope I wrote that down... lol... I will remember... I never remembered Justin's either....i still gotta get ur background up and stuff... and I'm gonna try to find Cassie's me and you to play when someone looks at ur profile... is that good with you... do you still like that song... i put up a ton of pics of you but only good ones dont worry... and one of jake... the one of you with rhiannion at missy's in the computer room... um... the one of me and you at the smoke spot the day i was leaving... um.... yeah but... i gotta go...

Kevin I love you and I miss you so much....

Justin... ur ok... lol... jk... you suck... jk again.... I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home