Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hey

I'm still depressed over the whole Kyle never coming back thing... and I did make that collage I jsut forgot to send it to my e-mail so I can't really post it... but it is done... and it rocks hard... I got a lot of icons from Michelle Ross's xanga site... she's so cool.... we have the same exact taste in boys....
.
.
anyways I hung out with Bobby all day after he got out of school... I ran into Kenny, and Justin from McDonalds, and Joe and DJ, and I saw Casey McGuire drive by in his car... I kept telling Bobby all the stories about the "Truman show" don't worry Jen and Jes I didn't tell Bobby what it meant I told him to ask you guys when we're all together if that ever happens again... I know the 3 of us will be around each other at the same time some time... but with Bobby... a little harder... anyways.. I just told him my theroy... I don't know why I'm so fucking open with him... why I trust him so much... maybe it's cause of our relationship and how he's the only person who knows my entire body... weird to think of that but we were talking about our most private moments today and... anyways... it was hot... but nothing happened I swear.... god I hope no one weird reads this... maybe I should edit it some more lol... ask what that was about lol...
.
anyways yeah I only have a few mins so i need to go check my myspace real quick and I'll update more tomarrow.... Jenyfer I love you to bits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home