Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Damn!

Damn I had a whole thing written at home and then the comp turned off and I came here hoping to recover it but it wouldn't so I lost everything...
.
.
Jen I'm sorry what I wrote hurt you... I love you and i never want to hurt you... ever!
.
.
I got to talk to Justin for 42 minets this morning... and then I got to talk to kyle eventually.... and then I 3 wayed so they could talk to each other... and then I talked to Kyle for a while on his own... guess what.... he is never coming back.... I always knew it... I just didn't want to believe it until he told me straightout that he's not coming back... at least not for 7 years and then we'll have grown apart so much... he's going to school and working full time and he's starting colledge classes because he wants to become a colledge math professer.... Jusitn is in colledge for buisness management or something like that.... and he wants to sell real estate.... everyone else is pulling their lives together ... I think I'm gonna go to job corps.... it's my only hope my mom says... but the truth is... I don't know what I'd go their for... I really have no interest in anything anymore... I like to type on my blog... what kind of job can I do that involves typing on my blog???? Nothing... well I gots other stuff to do.... so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN DAVID TILKINS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home