Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Brett's new woman

ga-er.... I finally got around to calling Brett and guess what... he has a girlfriend... that sucks.... tomarrow is the day... I am giving up sex until marrige starting tomarrow... this includes everything besides kissing... and I can't be with girls anymore... I can't smoke or drink or anything.... I'm gonna try to be a good morman girl... I'm exercizing and I quit smoking and I'm eating good so hopefully I will lose weight and stuff... I'm gonna try to live a good happy life from now on... I'm not gonna dwell on the past and what I lost... I'm gonna be ok....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home