Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm doing good

ok since I decided to quit smoking:
1st day - 1 drag
2nd day - 3 drags
3rd day - 3 drags
4th day - none
so far today - none


Yay for me... I'm lightheaded all the time now though it's kinda weird... Kevin is quitting for real on his birthday in November....
.
.
um... I met a new guy I kinda like... his name is Derek and he has a car and his licence... he has his own apartment and a job... he used to be a volenteer firefighter and he lives in Manchester... Monica, Cora, and me met him a couple days ago in the Wal-mart parking lot and he smoked us up then we went drivng around the somerhaven pits... it was cool.... I got some awesome new clothes that day... the shirt I'm wearing now which is cute and pink and frilly and then this black lacey-type shirt from Lane Bryant.. and some "sexy kitty" underware... awesome!
.
.
anyways... yeah... then I saw Bobby... um... Staurday night... the derek thing was friday night... um... yeah... ya know how I told everybody I was morman and giving up sex and stuf... and well... I resisted... I'm so proud of myself... you thought I would give in didn't you???? Well I didn't.... and he did try... I hoped he would... but I turned him down... *happy dance*..... yay me... go me...
.
.
anyways... I've decided to not exacally be a morman just fallow some of their ideas and stuff... I'm gonna make up my own religion so I can make up my own decisions about god and such.... but I'm also gonna try to live a good life but have fun at the same time... and I'm definatly not smoking again... I think I'm doing good and whats the point of wasting my life blackening my lungs when I dont even get high from it or anything so whats the point??? right???... right!
.
.
well thats it I guess... for now... hahahahahaha... blah... boring.... Tori I love you... you'd better read this since I know your online right now... ok I just checked and ur not online anymore but I love you anyways....
.
.
Gabby syas hi to Kyle... she's here with me at the library...
.
.
Justin's birthday is in 3 days... he'll be legal... it sucks that once again I will be far away from him for his birthday and stuff... well Happy Birthday to my one true love... I love you as much today as I ever have and I always will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home