Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Not leaving?... not yet at least...

Kevin isn't going to Louisiana anymore... but he is still moving... to Houlton... at least it's in Maine but it's like way north and sucks... I'm gonna miss him so much... until today we all thought he was leaving this Saturday but apparently he has another week... I love it that I get to spend more time with him but I hate it that it's being drawn out... sometimes I get so sad I forget to breathe.... like I just did... I totally forgot to breathe.... my throat just tightens up and my eyes water and I get sick to my stomach even thinking about this... about him leaving me all alone... Justin left me and then Kyle and then Jen and now Kevin... I have nothing else to live for... those 3 boys are my life and I know that's sad but it is so true and every time I am not with one of them or talking to one of them on the phone... I hurt and I want to make myself hurt to get rid of the immense pain in my head.... It's not like I like crying.... I hate it... it shows weakness and the boys think I'm a baby for doing it but sometimes I just can't help it... sometimes I break down and... Anyways... Justin and Jen are coming up this weekend.... no alone time with Kevin I guess.... that's ok though because our alone time last weekend was fun... right Kevin "Amazing?"... "As always"... Well.. Kyle... Justin....Kevin... I love you! ... Jen, Leola, NaToni, Alicia, Kiwi, Angelina, Monica, Cora, Jami, Brett, Nick, Sean, Christian, James, Doug, Steve, Jessi... I love you all.... anyone I forgot.... I'm sorry and I love you too!


"A Best Friend is somebody that knows every last thing about you, and still likes you" -Kyle

"Friends are like stars, you may not always see them, but they are always there!"

"I don't know what I would ever do without you, from the beginning to the end, you've always been here right beside me so I call you my best friend. Through the good times and the bad times, if I loose or if I win, I know one thing that never changes and thats you as my best friend" - Kyle, Justin, Kevin, Jen, Leola, Tori (even if I just met her)


When you are sad....

I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad (Justin!)

When you are blue....I'll try to dislodge whatever's chocking you

When you smile....I'll know that you finally got laid (Lol... everyone "knew")

When you are scared....I will rag you about it every chance I get

When you are worried....I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining (Kevin!)

When you are sick....stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.

When you fall....I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass

This is my oath,...I pledge 'til the end. Why you may ask? Because you're my friends!

"Your real friends arn't the ones that you spend the most time with, but the ones that you share the most memories with" - yep... Justin, Kevin, and Kyle... lots of memories...

Justin David Tilkins-
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

Kevin Andrew Tilkins -
Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Know how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkitive but amiable. Brave and gernerous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. It there is a will there in a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abalities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrests. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictiable.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:31:00 AM , Blogger JR Gamble said...

Those random quotes..Cool :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home