Tiffy Jean

I'm 18, blond haired, blue eyed girl. I live in Augusta, Maine. I'm a senior at Cony High School.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

What the Fuck!

Doesn't anyone love me anymore...... Kyle? Justin? Kevin? Leola? NaToni? Kristyn? ect... no one ever leave me any comments anymore... anyways I'm at the stte library and my mom is waiting in the car... I just got out of work and knew that Justin was still at his colledge class or whatnot and was hoping he was on aim but he's not so I gotta go anyways...
.
.
Justin... I love you. I tried to call you... um... 2 days right... I'll get to see you... I can' wait... I miss you !
.
.
Kyle - Forever and Always... you know I love you with all my heart. Your my bestest friend ever!
.
.
Kevin - Your a jerk! But I still love you lots!
.
.
everyone else leave me a comment...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:33:00 AM , Blogger JR Gamble said...

Smile stranger, theres always someone thinking of you :P (no i aint being creepy..lol.. its a sayin')

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home